Our aim is to promote and facilitate scientific collaborations between the NCCR and companies, research centers, public and private partners.
We use a wide range of leading-edge methods and paradigms for scientific collaborations and consulting:
- Conceptual and comparative analyses (between cultures and historical periods)
- Behavioural analyses (timing, form, and type of decisions and actions)
- Analysis of verbal (oral and written), paraverbal (voice), and non-verbal communication (facial expressions and gesture)
- Physiological measurements (heart rate, respiration, perspiration, body temperature)
- Measurements of brain activity (magnetic sonance imaging and electro-encephalography)
- We also organize thematic meetings and conferences as well as continuing education
- Check out past and current knowledge transfer events.
If you are interested in developing a collaborative project with the NCCR, please contact: